Click here for the latest version of the Community News Update.
Clinical Supervision and the Recovering Professional
February 18 – 19, 2016
9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. each day.
NC Council Office
505 Oberlin Road, Suite 100
Raleigh, NC 27605
$190.00 per non-member registrant ($145 for NC Council member LME/MCO staff & NC Council Affiliate Members)
Click here for more information.
New Programs of Excellence Winners
The NC Council’s Programs of Excellence were given out at the Pinehurst Conference on December 3, 2015. Winners included:
- Excellence in Care Integration - Partners Behavioral Health Management and Burke Integrated Health – Burke Integrated Health
- Excellence in Best Practice Services – Trillium Health Resources – PORT Human Services
- Partnership to Improve Services – Smoky Mountain LME/MCO – Mountain Area AHEC
- Crisis Response - Partners Behavioral Health Management – Lincoln Wellness Center Behavioral Health Urgent Care Center
- Prevention, Outreach and Wellness - Eastpointe – Kinston Teens Youth Summit
- Consumer Directed Supports – Trillium Health Resources – Martin Enterprises
- Public Awareness and Advocacy – Alliance Behavioral Healthcare – It’s Time to Re-think Campaign
Affiliate Membership is open to: • Public and Private MH/DD/SA Service Providers • Advocacy Agencies • Others Serving People with Mental Health, I-DD and Substance Abuse Disabilities For more than thirty years, the NC Council of Community Programs has been an indispensable resource for those concerned with MH/I-DD/SA services across North Carolina. Through printed and electronic communications, […]