To promote and support the local, public management of a quality system of care for persons with behavioral health and developmental support needs.
To provide outstanding leadership in coordinating a successful, publically managed system that is comprehensive, outcome focused, fiscally responsible and clinically sound.
The North Carolina Council values local partnerships with individuals, families, providers, and community stakeholders. We support an atmosphere of full disclosure and honest relations working towards service stability and continuity of care. We promote the fair and equitable alignment of services and funding within locally present public Managed Care Organizations. We are committed to providing accurate and complete information to our members, policy makers, and other stakeholders
- Integrity – We operate with high moral and professional standards
- Innovation – We seek improvement through creative ideas
- Honesty – We promote straightforward truthfulness in actions
- Excellence – We constantly strive for superior service
- Culturally Competent – We are inclusive in all aspects of our work
- Responsive – We provide answers to concerns and challenges
- Reliable – We can be counted on
- Accountable – We take responsibility for finding solutions
- Respectful – We are always considerate of other’s needs
- Customer Focused – We are focused on providing an excellent experience